our everyday

matt and emily

4.30.2012

(Finally) my first trip to Chapel Hill

Okay, so I went to Chapel Hill a lot in Mommy's tummy because she goes to school and works there, but finally, I got to go back with Mommy and Daddy this weekend. 

We parked near the arboretum which has pretty, pretty flowers. Everyone was enjoying a nice, sunny Sunday afternoon.


Then, we walked past the planetarium, which has a HUGE clock in the front yard. Mommy and Daddy said they will bring me back in a few years to go inside. 



Next stop was lunch at Pepper's Pizza. Mommy loves to eat here (especially with Aunt Jenn). I slept for a few minutes at lunch, but not for long because sitting at the table is more fun.





Okay, guys. This place has a funny name: "He's Not Here".


Peek-a-boo! I'M HERE!


Now this is what I'm talkin' about. A place that serves milk! Mommy got vanilla with Reese's and Daddy got mint with Reese's.


This is Carrington Hall where Mommy goes to school.


I got a little hungry, so here I am nursing at the nursing school. Punny me.


Much happier now!


Oop! Time for a diaper and outfit change.


Always serious in my BabyBjorn. I get tired of the stroller after a while. 



Down south to the bell tower. Mommy said it sings songs, but we didn't hear any.


This place is called The Pit. Daddy says he likes The Pit in Raleigh better (because it has BBQ).




My family!


Last stop at the Old Well. I was getting pretty hot and tired. Time to go home!


A fun day :)




































No comments:

Post a Comment